Hardware Bargains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha the phone has been ringing off the hook, and typically our staff there on training today. Please drop Terry an email suggesting the time and date you would like to view the chassis, most are still in sealed boxes and there are only very few that are actually damaged.

Business times are preferable, but drop him a mail and we can take it from there.
 
Alright it seems the thread was taken down, I don't think I am allowed to mention company names there haha. Well here is the updated message :D

Geez! How arrogant is that?

Advertising on an online computer shop's (The Prophecy Shop) forums! :mad:

You are not doing Incredible Connection's already bad reputation any good.
 
Geez! How arrogant is that?

Advertising on an online computer shop's (The Prophecy Shop) forums! :mad:

You are not doing Incredible Connection's already bad reputation any good.

Haha I am aware of the fact that Prophecy Shop is an online store, however it is probably the best place to sell "tarnished" or second hand stock. The salvage department in our business received all this stock and didn't know what to do with it.

I realise in retrospect it isn't cool. But already we have sold 30 of those chassis which benefits the consumer at the end of the day. I have also apologised to Prophecy already btw. Not that you care right :P
 
:D Why is it that the CPT branches of the national stores have worse pricing than elsewhere? Even at some distributors the prices are higher down here. It can't only be a transport cost issue.
 
Yes we can.
Ag, it's probably just that less of the product is sold in CPT. Vicious cycle... high price = less product sold, less product sold = higher price.
 
By the way guys. Now that I bought the Aurora. My CM690 will be up for sale. Any takers and offers? Its the windowed variant.

I'm building a second PC with Firesale stuff :) Striker 2 Formula, 1 x 88gt + 1 x 4850 (My current card), My current Q6600, 4GB Ram and then going to put a cheaper card like 84gs or something on my P5K Deluxe, will get an e5200, and 2GB ram and put it into a Elite 360 (I think) ... to make an HTPC :)
 
I am generally not happy. Cape Town people, where are our good prices and firesales?!
Well I tried with the website ... but the response of other cities wasn't great ... had a better response from Jhb online even though it said non-Jhb only on the day ... that is most likely why they are all held here, people in Jhb I think have more money to spend ... or I don't know, but my stats show there are bigger markets here for the firesales.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X