South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Lol ... I don't even bother with harddrive specials anymore... I can't compete
![]()
R906 including vat not quite so special
Thanks![]()
i do believe this is the cheapest online? ...guys? I am about to order one,...
OT for 2 seconds...
If OpenOffice supports Gemini then point me in its direction... if not, move along swiftly.
/Back on topic.
Good to see that you pass the savings on eitai.. now keep that up and you'll get more regular shoppers on your site
![]()
Open Office might be free but is it as good as MS Office
Good Morning Guys, if you are interested in picking up a few chassis at KILLER prices check this thread out. Click on me
Long story short, you can pick up a range of Gigabyte Chassis ranging from R100 - R600 that is including the likes of the poseidon the aurora's, iSolo and even a couple of 3D Mars!
Where is this happening?Alright it seems the thread was taken down, I don't think I am allowed to mention company names there haha. Well here is the updated message
We have a tonne of Gigabyte Chasis for sale, ranging from entry level to the 3D Aurora 570 and 3D Mars cases. All cases are between R100 - R600!
Contact: Terry du Plessis
[email protected]
Phone: (011) 244 8503
Fax to email: 0865534336
Chassis: Over 120 Chassis across the board. All six chasis in the GZ - X series (a large number of these), iSolo, Poseidon's, Aurora's, and a couple of 3D Mars as well.
Price: From R100 - R600
Ideally chassis are to be collected during office hours, however get in touch with Terry to set something up. Bear in mind this is first come first served basis, so phone Terry for availability and pricing.
...is that Incredible as in Incredible Corruption?