Hardware Bargains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Lets leave this forum to the deals. Rather PM me, and we can discuss ;)
 
I feel I have to come up for WIA somewhat. I think their service is aimed on items you can't readily get over here. I recently ordered an item from them that was half the price (even after adding quite expensive shipping) that it retails for locally.

Ok...this is REALLY my last OT post:D
I agree...which is why I though the price in the BIG DEAL special was a good one:)
 
Hi guys,

Lets leave this forum to the deals. Rather PM me, and we can discuss ;)

Also agreed. ApOc you must expect it and develop a thick skin. It comes with the territory.

As for deals, Makro's advertising a 1 Tb Fujitsu external HD at R999. This is less than my 500 Gb Seagate Free Agent I got a few months ago. A 22" Fujitsu LCD (L3220T) for R1799.
On a different kind of hardware, an AEG 1350W router for R1499. Lust, lust. Ooh, I do like my plunging.
 
Ok...this is REALLY my last OT post:D
I agree...which is why I though the price in the BIG DEAL special was a good one:)

Also agreed. ApOc you must expect it and develop a thick skin. It comes with the territory.


And I agree with both of you.... BUT... this is a bargains thread. If a "bargain" is posted and another forum member sees it somewhere else for cheaper, I personally would appreciate them posting that better deal. This is not an advertising thread but a bargains thread. It is about us, the consumer, not about the distributor, retailer, seller...

I want to come here and be able to find the BEST price for goods.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X