South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I feel I have to come up for WIA somewhat. I think their service is aimed on items you can't readily get over here. I recently ordered an item from them that was half the price (even after adding quite expensive shipping) that it retails for locally.
Hi guys,
Lets leave this forum to the deals. Rather PM me, and we can discuss![]()
Ok...this is REALLY my last OT post
I agree...which is why I though the price in the BIG DEAL special was a good one![]()
Also agreed. ApOc you must expect it and develop a thick skin. It comes with the territory.
Then post the link.
Not sure its a bargain but saw it yesterday at Makro just letting you guys know.
A FUJITSU 20" for R1299.00
A FUJITSU 22" for R1799.00
http://www.makro.co.za/live/content...t=1205&ProdId=16463&Sku=000000000000157433|EA
this looks like a good price?
http://www.kalahari.net/sale_normal/Transcend-Storejet-M-Series-500GB-2-5-External-HDD/42665/34423346.aspx
Verbatim 3.5" in 500GB External HDD
Now R825.95
http://www.kalahari.net/electronics/Verbatim-3-5-in-500GB-External-HDD/43010/33139002.aspx
Not bad...
It is bad!!!Makro were selling a Fujitsu 1TB external for R 999...... Would have been good if it was a 2.5" external!