• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Hardware Bargains

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Whoever recommended the Anker Soundbud Sport deal from Raru thanks, these are fantastic quality for the price.

OK I need another recommendation... I want to get a coffee grinder, specifically on Takealot. I have no idea what the differences in quality are but I gather there can be quite a big difference. Budget around 1k.

airborne

Executive Member
Whoever recommended the Anker Soundbud Sport deal from Raru thanks, these are fantastic quality for the price.

OK I need another recommendation... I want to get a coffee grinder, specifically on Takealot. I have no idea what the differences in quality are but I gather there can be quite a big difference. Budget around 1k.
Don't skimp, get a good one, last I checked Takealot didn't have anything decent.

biometrics

Honorary Master
That 1080 is what I paid for a 1070 from Wootware six months ago. Anyone that buys high end tech and thinks it's an investment, well lol.

Anyway, my current 1080p setup is good for five years at least, so I'm happy.

Shellyb1

Expert Member
Any printer\multifunction recommendations? Reasonable on ink costs.

Currently have two printers and both send to have a shortage of ink availability. One a Lexmark s406 and the other a Samsung laser black.

Looking for anything with cheap, yet quality ink.

Swa

Honorary Master
Any printer\multifunction recommendations? Reasonable on ink costs.

Currently have two printers and both send to have a shortage of ink availability. One a Lexmark s406 and the other a Samsung laser black.

Looking for anything with cheap, yet quality ink.
HP Ink Advantage 1515 if you're not looking for photo quality. There's also the 4675 if you want WiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.