Health Detox

blunomore

Honorary Master
Do they also con you into a colonic irrigation?
Basically referring to those treatments where they put detox pads under your feet and behind your back and then connect it to some device with radiowaves, S ... err, I mean, DJK.

DJ...

Banned
Oh, they've taken the con a step further I see. Radiowaves are around us all of the time - just place your router next to the bed to get the same [-]non[/-] affect...

blunomore

Honorary Master
Oh, they've taken the con a step further I see. Radiowaves are around us all of the time - just place your router next to the bed to get the same [-]non[/-] affect...
You live on an island of course. No marketer ever gets to you, nobody can influence you and you do not fall for any gimmick.

Live a little. Try a few things.

DJ...

Banned
You live on an island of course. No marketer ever gets to you, nobody can influence you and you do not fall for any gimmick.

Live a little. Try a few things.
Try a few things? Like lying on an overpriced bed, whilst an over-paid con-artist places over-priced rocks from his garden on my back to relax me for the over-priced radiowave therapy con?

No thanks...

blunomore

Honorary Master
Try a few things? Like lying on an overpriced bed, whilst an over-paid con-artist places over-priced rocks from his garden on my back to relax me for the over-priced radiowave therapy con?

No thanks...
I saw pics of your feet. You're beyond redemption anyway. Rough!

Hosehead

Executive Member
blunomore hand over your money to me and I'll give you a detox. Veggie soup and water for 10 days...delivered to your home. Sorry, I'm not into the ass tube thing but you can buy your own enema boards for DIY:D

blunomore

Honorary Master
Hosehead, no problem. I'll hand my money over to you on the second.

DJ...

Banned
I saw pics of your feet. You're beyond redemption anyway. Rough!
Oh don't lie about my feet now, my porcupine! You agreed that they passed the grade. :mad: This disinformation campaign will be brought to a sudden and abrupt halt if you are not careful!!!!

Look, the idea of some radiowaves detoxing my body is ludicrous in my eyes - any proof that this has some scientific basis? I know that The Schumman resonance affects us, but a radiowave is at such a high frequency I just don't see it doing much apart from it possibly being detrimental. Effectively, they are doing radiotherapy on your organs if they claim to be targeting them, otherwise if they are not targeting organs or parts of the body, then they must be bullschitting!!!!

I don't buy into all of this new age hippie crystal ball pranic healing rubbish!

Barefoot Billionaire

Basically referring to those treatments where they put detox pads under your feet and behind your back and then connect it to some device with radiowaves, S ... err, I mean, DJK.
Why don't you just buy the detox pads from DisChem and do it at home? Or do you feel like just getting away?

blunomore

Honorary Master
Oh don't lie about my feet now, my porcupine! You agreed that they passed the grade. :mad: This disinformation campaign will be brought to a sudden and abrupt halt if you are not careful!!!!

Look, the idea of some radiowaves detoxing my body is ludicrous in my eyes - any proof that this has some scientific basis? I know that The Schumman resonance affects us, but a radiowave is at such a high frequency I just don't see it doing much apart from it possibly being detrimental. Effectively, they are doing radiotherapy on your organs if they claim to be targeting them, otherwise if they are not targeting organs or parts of the body, then they must be bullschitting!!!!

I don't buy into all of this new age hippie crystal ball pranic healing rubbish!

I am sorry if you thought your feet looked good. They just don't. If you ever set foot (pun intended) in a salon for some treatment, you would know the difference between 'passable' and 'good'.

As for the detox with radiowaves, the only proof is in personal observation. With knowledge of your body, you would know if e.g. your skin tone improved, etc.

ConsiderThis

you want a health detox?

cranberry juice, grapes, salmon, special k... and no smoking, alcohol or coffee...

try that for 5 days.

DJ...

Banned
you want a health detox?

cranberry juice, grapes, salmon, special k... and no smoking, alcohol or coffee...

try that for 5 days.
And plenty of fibre as well so you can schit regularly - that is the point isn't it?

Blu - do you have regular bowel movements or are they somewhat erratic? Your schit is key to the type of detox you should be on. Is it solid or runny? Smelly or like roses? This all factors in to what detox you should be on...

blunomore

Honorary Master
And plenty of fibre as well so you can schit regularly - that is the point isn't it?

Blu - do you have regular bowel movements or are they somewhat erratic? Your schit is key to the type of detox you should be on. Is it solid or runny? Smelly or like roses? This all factors in to what detox you should be on...

Your latest lay, err, I mean, girlfriend, may be interested in having this discussion.

Not me :)

Hoof-Hearted

Expert Member
There's a yoga "treatment" called Shankhaprakshalana which entails the use of salt water and poses to cleanse your digestive system.

It's quite a process but well worth the benefits.

DJ...

Banned
Your latest lay, err, I mean, girlfriend, may be interested in having this discussion.

Not me :)
No she isn't strangely enough...:confused:

What's the problem with discussing it? You want to detox, and well know that means you will be schitting plenty for a while. Besides, its all natural at the end of the day - I do it too - in fact I had quite a rewarding schit this morning. I felt somewhat detoxed after that as well...

There's a yoga "treatment" called Shankhaprakshalana which entails the use of salt water and poses to cleanse your digestive system.

It's quite a process but well worth the benefits.
Salt water has been used for hundreds of years as a detox - now the commercial yoga companies are cottoning on to it. We can soon expect health/detox salt-water with added electrolytes going for R250/litre...:rolleyes:

blunomore

Honorary Master
No she isn't strangely enough...:confused:

What's the problem with discussing it? You want to detox, and well know that means you will be schitting plenty for a while. Besides, its all natural at the end of the day - I do it too - in fact I had quite a rewarding schit this morning. I felt somewhat detoxed after that as well...
As a matter of fact, no. That is not the only means for toxins to leave the body.

But since you do not like 'new age nonsense', you would not know.

adelp

Expert Member
BBC The truth about food. Detoxing do not work. They did the test on two groups and found that dexot doesn't work
Was very interesting.