Health Detox

blunomore

Honorary Master
BBC The truth about food. Detoxing do not work. They did the test on two groups and found that dexot doesn't work
Was very interesting.

I have seen the results firsthand, adelp. It works.

DJ...

Banned
As a matter of fact, no. That is not the only means for toxins to leave the body.

But since you do not like 'new age nonsense', you would not know.
OK, so what are the other ways then? Vomit, peeing, sneezing?

New age methods I cannot comment on as I tend to ignore them, but I would love to hear more about them if you claim they get rid of toxins better? Like eating crystals and hoping they absorb your bad energies?

Hoof-Hearted

Expert Member
Salt ... now the commercial yoga companies are cottoning on to it. We can soon expect health/detox salt-water with added electrolytes going for R250/litre...:rolleyes:
Yeah that's true. Wierd how often it happens that people will pay plenty for the "flavor of the month" item when an almost free equivalent that's been around for ages but just doesn't have all the fancy labels and marketing is easy to find

FnuckNut

Banned
There's a yoga "treatment" called Shankhaprakshalana which entails the use of salt water and poses to cleanse your digestive system.

It's quite a process but well worth the benefits.
Coffee enema. Works wonders for me at least! Google and see.

blunomore

Honorary Master
To each his own. You spend your money on cigarettes, hard liquor, fast women, or whatever takes your fancy, OK? :)