Help Find Product Sheets Please

NomNom

Executive Member
I can't for the life of my find the product sheets for the following laptops:

Lenovo Notebook G570L

Lenovo Notebook G575C

What I mean by product sheets is the webpage that shows the specs of the laptop. The two above should show 2GB of ram and 320GB hard drives.

I am going to be promoting them this weekend and I really want to print them out and show people.

Please find them for me? :(

NomNom

Executive Member
Keep in mind that within the model series there are various sub models / specifications. The full model number of the laptop will tell you more about it's specs.

Yeah that's the thing, I was hoping for a actual page that would show the specific specs of the laptop because I want to print it out and show people while trying to promote the laptops. The ones at Game have a AMD E300 Fusion CPU, 2GB, 320GB. And the other is a Pentium B800? with 2GB of ram and 320GB hard drive.

I spoke to a guy from Lenovo support and he said I should contact the suppliers and they should be able to help me, thing is he was supposed to email me the contact details of the suppliers but he hasn't yet :(

http://www.guzzle.co.za/specials/view/194542/
http://www.guzzle.co.za/specials/view/203168/

Lenovo Notebook G570L

Intel Dual Core B940 1.8GHz, 2GB Memory, 320GB Hard Drive, 15.6" Screen, Software Bundle, Windows 7 Home Basic, 12 Month Warranty

Lenovo Notebook G575C

AMD E300 1.3GHz,2GB Memory,320GB Hard Drive,15.6" Screen,Windows 7 Starter,12 Month Warranty.

That's pretty much the just of my information, I mean what does it mean by Software Bundle? :confused:

Last edited:

ponder

Honorary Master
What are the EXACT model/part numbers as they appear on the bottom label?

NomNom

Executive Member
What are the EXACT model/part numbers as they appear on the bottom label?

I have no idea, didn't get a chance to look. All I know if that they are getting sold at Game this weekend and are both on special, I could phone Game and ask them to check, do you think you will be able to find more information if I can get your the exact model numbers?

Just got emailed by Lenovo containing the supplier details, so going to contact them now.

Last edited:

NomNom

Executive Member
Nothing. Maybe try Lenovo themselves.

I did they tell me to phone the supplier "PartServe" but after trying 5 times to get in contact with someone without having the phone put down on me I gave up.

Sigh the real world sucks :(