Hey, Big Spender

Sneeky

Honorary Master
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
12,180
Reaction score
2,742
Location
Durban
Musta been some steak ;)
# After being roasted for spending R96 000 on one dinner, Mashatile breaks his own record and spends R108 000

# Mashatile neglects to disclose this second amount to the legislature when grilled on the scale of his spending

# He did not declare credit-card expenses of nearly R200 000 for 2006

http://www.thetimes.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=647983
 
I suppose the real question is what the **** does an MEC need a credit card with a limit of R400k for?
 
Another fine south african example of corruption. "Their people" go hungry while the guys at the top are living lifestyles of absolutely luxury.
 
Another fine south african example of corruption. "Their people" go hungry while the guys at the top are living lifestyles of absolutely luxury.

So true.

Viva ANC viva :rolleyes:
 
And I wonder if you fools understand this countries economy which is controlled by Europeans whilst the puppet ANC government takes all the criticism. You fools are deluded... btw credit means debt, that means Mr MEC will have to pay the European bank back in interest. Simple as that.
 
And I wonder if you fools understand this countries economy which is controlled by Europeans whilst the puppet ANC government takes all the criticism. You fools are deluded... btw credit means debt, that means Mr MEC will have to pay the European bank back in interest. Simple as that.

What are you on about? How about serving a side of sources with your main dish?
 
And I wonder if you fools understand this countries economy which is controlled by Europeans whilst the puppet ANC government takes all the criticism. You fools are deluded... btw credit means debt, that means Mr MEC will have to pay the European bank back in interest. Simple as that.

I'm beginning to see why you're so popular.

You do realise that he didn't use his own credit card he used a government credit card and isn't liable for paying any interest or any payments at all on said card. It gets paid for by the government using tax money.
So I guess the European bank gets rich off us, the evil bastards.
 
And I wonder if you fools understand this countries economy which is controlled by Europeans whilst the puppet ANC government takes all the criticism. You fools are deluded... btw credit means debt, that means Mr MEC will have to pay the European bank back in interest. Simple as that.

* StrongTurd shines his torch into Mambo's ear to double-check if there's a brain inside his cranium *
 
Me thinks ST will have to look real hard and even then he might not find anything
 
And I wonder if you fools understand this countries economy which is controlled by Europeans whilst the puppet ANC government takes all the criticism. You fools are deluded... btw credit means debt, that means Mr MEC will have to pay the European bank back in interest. Simple as that.

:eek: Astounding. :D
 
Its breathtaking really....

The complete lack of any connection with reality. :D
 
And I wonder if you fools understand this countries economy which is controlled by Europeans whilst the puppet ANC government takes all the criticism. You fools are deluded... btw credit means debt, that means Mr MEC will have to pay the European bank back in interest. Simple as that.

It's the Breeetisshhhhh,,, Bwahahahahahaha

Funny people in this country.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X