Hisense TV Netflix app not working

Friedpet

I bought a 2nd hand hisense. TV had UK firmware installed, so Netflix wasn't working. I installed the SA firmware, but it's still not working. I did a factory reset, no success. I phoned hisense, they emailed me the latest firmware, installed it, still no success. Basically, going into Netflix does nothing, just a black screen.
The TV doesn't have an ESN; it says its not available. I suspect this might be the issue.
My googling skills can't find a resolution.
Has anyone had this issue before?

Edit: TV details: Hisense 55K3300UW

Last edited:
I have the same issue, you can try go into TV settings, system, application settings, deactivate Netflix, and or clear cache and cookies. Additional issues to that, Netflix literally needs to be reset in TV settings, logged out, out of or deactivated for me everyday. No matter if I exit Netflix, leave it open, then power off. The sign in, reset, exit Netflix persists every single day. I cannot watch without doing either of the above. There are no online updates, I have notified hisense, they sent me some instructions how to install a firmware which didn't work, they sent a technician, who couldn't resolve either. YouTube works perfectly all the time. I have also reset to factory defaults...

Kosmik

Honorary Master
I have the same issue, you can try go into TV settings, system, application settings, deactivate Netflix, and or clear cache and cookies. Additional issues to that, Netflix literally needs to be reset in TV settings, logged out, out of or deactivated for me everyday. No matter if I exit Netflix, leave it open, then power off. The sign in, reset, exit Netflix persists every single day. I cannot watch without doing either of the above. There are no online updates, I have notified hisense, they sent me some instructions how to install a firmware which didn't work, they sent a technician, who couldn't resolve either. YouTube works perfectly all the time. I have also reset to factory defaults...
I had a similar issue but the firmware i downloaded off the website worked 100% after that, was for a 43NW