Home Affairs... Eish

Cindels

Does anyone have an opinion on what Department of Home Affairs office is best in the Cape area? My boss needs to renew his passport and he wants me to research what branch is best and what time of month and time of day would be best. I've Googled myself crazy... But just too many conflicting opinions. Any advice would be appreciated.

genetic

Honorary Master
Does anyone have an opinion on what Department of Home Affairs office is best in the Cape area? My boss needs to renew his passport and he wants me to research what branch is best and what time of month and time of day would be best. I've Googled myself crazy... But just too many conflicting opinions. Any advice would be appreciated.
Wynberg... or Standard Bank Canal Walk if he has a Standard Bank account.

ld13

Honorary Master
Advise him to do the paperwork & payment etc beforehand @ https://ehome.dha.gov.za/ehomeaffairs