alqassam
Expert Member
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2014
- Messages
- 4,254
- Reaction score
- 828
There's 2 svs 1 that you solder and the other that has a connection block. Which one should I get.That's what I have
R90 difference between the 2
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
There's 2 svs 1 that you solder and the other that has a connection block. Which one should I get.That's what I have
Can you post the link? On my phone.There's 2 svs 1 that you solder and the other that has a connection block. Which one should I get.
R90 difference between the 2
Can you post the link? On my phone.
I have the second/cheaper ones - some minor soldering is required.![]()
SONOFF® SV INCHING /SELF-LOCKING WIFI WIRELESS SWITCH 5V 24V
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION New device for makers who want to build their own smart home system. Sonoff is a universal swich for your smart home system to remotely or automatically turn on / off appliances. To work with the Sonoff SC, you will dig more possibilities. Learn more about the Sonoff SC...eiferer.co.za
![]()
Sonoff SV DC 5v-24v DIY WIFI
SONOFF® SV DC 5V-12V DIY WIFI Information link:http://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/images/4/40/Sonoff_SV-VIEW.pdf http://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/images/3/3b/Sonoff_SV_Schematic.pdfAPP DownloadDescription:This version does not have 433 RF function and without shell.Sonoff SV(safe voltage) is a low...eiferer.co.za
Cool that's simple enough to do.I have the second/cheaper ones - some minor soldering is required.
Cool that's simple enough to do.
Can you use alarm wire since its low voltage
Sonoff Mini's already gone I seeWe're open for delivery only - stock i starting to dwindle, however, and we're unsure about when we can replenish.
Cool that's simple enough to do.
Can you use alarm wire since its low voltage
@SmartKit - I placed an order this morning. Just emailed you about it -I'd like to swop the one Basic with a Dual if possible - not sure if you're checking the mailbox frequently .
What are the (available now) options for automating a pool pump and light?
It's a standard pool pump DB.
I've got a Sonoff dual which controls outdoor lights and water feature, just using ewelink so far.
I have a red shelly pm for pump and a blue for the light . Doubt theyr available at the momenti have a pow R2 on my pool, could probably use a basic on the light i would guess.
Same as @Steamy Tom, I have a POW R2 on the pool pump. I removed the pool pump timer from the pool db and wired the POW in instead. I control the timing via the Tasmota interface (was busy replacing my Home Assistant and haven't gone back to using the HA automations for it yet).What are the (available now) options for automating a pool pump and light?
It's a standard pool pump DB.
I've got a Sonoff dual which controls outdoor lights and water feature, just using ewelink so far.
I have a red shelly pm for pump and a blue for the light . Doubt theyr available at the moment
I have 2 blue ones... haven't yet decided what to do with them. May use them for sprinkler solenoids that are low voltage - not going to wire them in anywhere.i have never used them, they aren't sabs compliant either. /shrugs - whatever works for you works for you![]()
I also have one red one running my underfloor heating no temp sensor but it's on the timerI have 2 blue ones... haven't yet decided what to do with them. May use them for sprinkler solenoids that are low voltage - not going to wire them in anywhere.
just picked up 7 blue, 3 green and 1 red shelly at postnet 10minutes ago, ordered beginning of the month.I have a red shelly pm for pump and a blue for the light . Doubt theyr available at the moment
just picked up 7 blue, 3 green and 1 red shelly at postnet 10minutes ago, ordered beginning of the month.