How do i cancel axxess?

djbrendan

Expert Member
Not sure if its a month or what..

I know AH is before the 25th you can cancel and its done by the end of the month.

Is Axxess the same..?

Have a small account with them i wanted to test but it's exactly like AH (MTN backbone i know)

AntiGanda

Banned
They are having lots of issues and are denying most of it. Stay away for now! (same goes for other MTN based ISP's)

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
when is the cancellation date with axxess

If your payment method is set on Debit order, you would need to set the cancellation in your Client Control Panel before the 25th of the month to get it cancelled.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
If your payment method is set on Debit order, you would need to set the cancellation in your Client Control Panel before the 25th of the month to get it cancelled.

And if we are on credit card? I don't see a cancellation button anywhere in the control panel?
So I have created a support ticket... Ticket Number: jdh0g242bf
Thanks.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
And if we are on credit card?
On Credit card the cancellation request needs to reach us before COB on the last day of the month.

Once logged onto your Control Panel, on the Home screen, next to Quick View, you need to click on Uncapped.
This will open the Uncapped Services page, here you can click on View, next to the service name you wish to cancel.
On the service Dashboard, you will see Service Cancellation under Admin, you can choose when to cancel from there.

We will also follow up on your ticket.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
On Credit card the cancellation request needs to reach us before COB on the last day of the month.

Once logged onto your Control Panel, on the Home screen, next to Quick View, you need to click on Uncapped.
This will open the Uncapped Services page, here you can click on View, next to the service name you wish to cancel.
On the service Dashboard, you will see Service Cancellation under Admin, you can choose when to cancel from there.

Aaah, OK, thanks - I found it.
I thought I clicked on that last night, but I must have missed it.
Thanks for your help.
I am not using the uncapped as much as I thought I would need it.
Thanks.
G.

rh1

Expert Member

How do you cancel in the new app

There is three categories
Dashboard
Support
Sign Out

Dashboard takes you to the following

My Services
DSL Internet
200 gigs Capped DSL

Support takes you to the ticket/notifications etc.

I tried using the upgrade/downgrade function but there is no option for cancelling.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
How do you cancel in the new app
I tried using the upgrade/downgrade function but there is no option for cancelling.
Hi rh1

At this point in tiume we do not have the option to cancel services in our Mobile app. This is something that we are working on to implement in a future update of the app.

If you need to cancel a service, you would need to log into your Client Control Panel from our website to submit the cancellation from there.

If you need any assistance with the cancellation of your service, please drop our Accounts department a mail on accounts@adsl.co.za.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident

Sorry to revive thread.

I want to cancel my Axxess acc on Telkom LTE. How to?