How does your partner talk about his/her ex?

Dolby

Honorary Master
we braai at his house every now and then
Weird ;) Why do you do that?

I'm thinking the only two reasons one should keep contact is if a child is involved or a business venture (though - I'd try get out the second one personally ...)

chiskop

Executive Member
I dont talk much about my exs at all, to me they all suck compared to my current GF, so how can you say something positive about them when currently it's alot better?
Sure, but just because things are better now, doesn't mean you have to be nasty about the ex.

spidaman

Expert Member
Safety tip: Do not communicate with your ex unless you need to, it's just not healthy especially when your current knows about it, there will always be that sense of insecurity.

Arzy

Honorary Master
To the questions why we braai at his house, the answer is simply that my wife has a very close group of friends and we mainly go to see them and on these occasions the braai is at his house unfortunately

YQueen

If you had to ask, do they tell you they were a nice person? friendly? good in bed *cough*? rich? hated? cruel?

Just interested if people have good or bad things to say about their ex.
Well, i had one ex who made it his duty to talk about his 2 recent exes to me. He never said anything positive about them, worse still he volunteered the information:rolleyes:.
I never see the point of discussing my ex more bcoz i remember only the positives about my past lives. If i my boo ever asks about them then he knows the answer will be smart & random although it's not what he wanted to hear;)