- Feb 28, 2005
About 500Gb per month on Fibre. Mobile around 2 Gb, no idea how much from the office WiFi
See hidden discussions | Win great prizes | Get free support
No 5 - do you work for the Traffic police?+/- 300 - 350GB
Things that impact this are
1. Holidays: if kiddie and I are both home during holiday so 2x tvs streaming 720 to HD/1080p content at the same time more frequently.
2. Downloading/Uploading.. I don't but e.g. Office has not had Fibre for a month or more so my notebook synchronization is more costly.
3. Software Updates.. iOS/watchOS/macOS etc seem to happen at the same month or security updates..
4. Return from a travel.. = Mass upload of photos and video.
5. A lot traffic offenders caught on camera = some more time lapse videos uploaded. with short segments. (I stopped doing hd video which worked out too bandwidth intensive).
No.. I have a low tolerance for morons including those on the road. Me reporting them is me being nice.. as personally I think removing them from the gene pool is the best approach for public safety but apparently we’d lose most public transit, delivery and execs & their families.. which is bad for the economy.No 5 - do you work for the Traffic police?