How to cancel RAIN

hexium

Does anybody have contact details for the accounts division at RAIN? I need to cancel my 5G service which extremely unreliable and I've been unable to get any response from them. You log a ticket and there's just nothing coming back, and seemingly no other way of contacting them.

Thanks

Burner9

Does anybody have contact details for the accounts division at RAIN? I need to cancel my 5G service which extremely unreliable and I've been unable to get any response from them. You log a ticket and there's just nothing coming back, and seemingly no other way of contacting them.

Thanks
I also need it as well please. They are not reacting to any of my emails about cancelling for the last 2 weeks. Let see what happen when the CC-payment gets stopped 1 June. ( And they need to come and fetch their router as well)

carolynste

I also need contact details. I have been trying for a week just to set up my router. No support no feedback & no response. I also need to cancel.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi

If you have not been assisted as yet, please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further assist with your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile

Fruity83

has anyone had a response on this? i have the same issue and they deducted from my account 2nd time...

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
has anyone had a response on this? i have the same issue and they deducted from my account 2nd time...
As per the other threads, this is resolved. If anyone has an issue please DM your email address and issue and we will assist further, thanks.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
As per the other threads, this is resolved. If anyone has an issue please DM your email address and issue and we will assist further, thanks.
RAIN's days are numbered.....this forum alone is swamped with complaints and cancellation posts.

Helped one of my clients today as well to start cancelling and migrating.