How to reinstate an article comment marked as spam

RowDog

A comment I made on an article seems to have triggered the Disqus spam filter. I think it is because I updated information in my comment twice in a short period of time. The comment is, by no means, spam.

According to Disqus, “If you see one of the above messages next to your comment, try reaching out to the moderator of the site where you posted the comment; site moderators are the only ones with the authority to approve a comment or explain its status.”

There does not appear to be any way to contact a site moderator to solve this issue on MyBroadband. Can anyone please assist?

LOTR

Have "Reported" this post as "Bad" - thereby requesting mods to have a look and hopefully respond to you

RowDog

I found out how to request a review of my comment.

If you click on your Disqus nickname and select "Your Profile", the Disqus sidebar appears. Under the Comments tab, you can view the full comment you made. There is a link next to "Detected as spam". It reads: "This is not spam". Once clicked on, it displays "Thanks, we'll work on getting this corrected."

Not sure whether to feel stupid or to accept that it is not obvious how to do this.

Last edited: