How to use Cloudflare Warp Plus on your PC

waylander

Expert Member
Oh shucks this isn't good, hoping it's just a temporary thing over a redundancy route

Jason-ZA

The CPT POP still seems to be using Seacom, perhaps this is just a temporary thing with the JHB outage cloudflare experienced the other day.

1611491465119.png

cavedog

Honorary Master
Yup, back on that 180ms gaming for me.

NordVPN it is then.

I wonder if it's got to do with them serving content from Durban for the last couple of days. After that last JHB reroute traffic hasn't been the same.

Last edited:

cavedog

Honorary Master
Cloudflare with Seacom transit is good but damn Psychz Networks with HE transit has got some really decent latencies for London and Amsterdam.

nordvpn_77.png

Looney

Expert Member
Why is it that whenever I use cloudflare warp+ on my Mac through wireguard it literally halves my local and international speeds. I wanted to use warp+ to maximize int speed but what’s the point if it does the exact opposite.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Why is it that whenever I use cloudflare warp+ on my Mac through wireguard it literally halves my local and international speeds. I wanted to use warp+ to maximize int speed but what’s the point if it does the exact opposite.

That should not be happening. For me it gives me the same speed or a bit better.

Looney

Expert Member
That should not be happening. For me it gives me the same speed or a bit better.

Ya that’s what’s driving me up the wall. There’s no packet loss on the line, I’v run an MTR test. My line functions perfectly with the exception of slower international traffic. So I don’t get why warp+ is not working the way it’s meant to. Could it be because it’s someone else’s configuration file (that was given to me as a test) ?

Tinuva

The Magician
Ya that’s what’s driving me up the wall. There’s no packet loss on the line, I’v run an MTR test. My line functions perfectly with the exception of slower international traffic. So I don’t get why warp+ is not working the way it’s meant to. Could it be because it’s someone else’s configuration file (that was given to me as a test) ?
Are you sure then it puts you on warp+ and not just regular warp?