How's Tinder these days?

There is no opinion in the tweet I posted. There is a peer-reviewed study. It's based on a scientific method.

You should take the L and move on.

I love how you didn't answer my previous question either, because you know you are wrong.
Calm down
 
So, you're saying dating girls on Tinder comes with high risk of catching a stalker.

The TL;DR the personality traits that serial killers have that make women go crazy for them. Makes sense for Tinder.

Oh that crap. Blame the chicks for that schit. Guys have figured out they prefer bad boys so that's what they present

You won't find chicks on death row getting marriage proposals because guys know they're cray cray and no amount of "love" will change that
 
@ShaunSA I have often wondered if my life would have been better if I were a homosexual. You gays seem to be living the life. It must be quite the idyllic life having no she devils suck the life force out of you. The old lesbians seem to all be like jaded ex-policemen, but the gays seem like such a jolly bunch.
Sounds pretty ghey to me, this is the first step to accepting your desires and cumming out the closest
@ShaunSA do you think he's a top or a bottom?
 
@theMysteriousWanderer there you have it.. you can complete your Grindr profile now
Nah, I think I prefer my sodomy in the form of ex-wives who hate my guts and divorce proceedings. No ass play can compare to the gut-wrenching sodomy that is crying children in divorce court asking you if they will ever see you again? Now that is the anal I prefer.
 
Seeing the size of that babies head (which seems young enough to still be bald) relative to her makes me wonder how much of damage the baby caused on its way into the world.

This isn't the Dark Ages Poly. They stitch them up after and make it tight again
 
That sounds as valid as gender studies, without trying to sound like a dick.

People have their own motivations for joining social platforms but the reality is that people know what they are getting into. For most dating apps there is still the charade of having to go thru the motions and present your best self before you can open up with the "send me your poenanie" requests, on sites like OnlyFans which is 10x more vulgar the people tend to be more civil because 1.) people don't need to pretend and 2.) there is a price barrier involved in many cases
Maybe i'm old fashioned but I kept the Tinder conversations short, made plans to meet up and never asked for nudes. It worked out pretty well me
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X