Huawei Mate 10 / Pro Review, tips and tricks

rubber_otter

Expert Member
Is it just me or is the Pro a miniscule step up from the Mate 10?

More RAM and More storage. Thats it. And minus a headphone jack.

Last edited:

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
I flew in yesterday morning. Already at the airport for my flight back. Dog tired right now.
Great meeting you bro, we should have taken a selfie!

Made the mistake of going to Long Street with some of the media guys after the event. Let's just say my flight back into JHB was rather rough this morning recovery mode in full swing.

AirWolf

Honorary Master

Made the mistake of going to Long Street with some of the media guys after the event. Let's just say my flight back into JHB was rather rough this morning recovery mode in full swing.
Yep, cool meeting you too.

:p I went back at 10:30pm, and got an Uber with Janez and another guy to the airport this morning - was there at 7am.

:p I went back at 10:30pm, and got an Uber with Janez and another guy to the airport this morning - was there at 7am.
you philestines!! you didn't think of correcting Huawei guys and say "hey, i wonder why fanie isn't here?????"

Tsepz_011

Expert Member

I went back at 10:30pm, and got an Uber with Janez and another guy to the airport this morning - was there at 7am.
Haha, oh so it was you guys the shuttle guy was talking about, lol. I was on the last shuttle to the airport for the 9am flight, I woke up still feeling errrmmmm....festive. hahah!

Wish we had a chance to have a go at that Porsche Design, but I really like the Grey Mate10 Pro, absolutely stunning.
you philestines!! you didn't think of correcting Huawei guys and say "hey, i wonder why fanie isn't here?????"
LOL! Fanie I thought you'd definitely be there.

I'm sure there will be a next time :D