South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Anybody know of a outlet who still have stock in Pretoria area?
Jip, even took a trip on the Gautrain to Sandton. All sold out.
Yes the update is VERY slow even on Wifi.... Think the update is hosted on a chinese server.... They are ALWAYS slow for any 1 not in china.
Was anything open in sandton today? Think u gonna struggle to get now as the special was only until the 24th. Best I can suggest is try clearwater mall and cresta in randburg - the Edgar stores.
Do you have a link to the CM10 download page?
The salesman at the Edgars store said that I must keep the Voda sim in for 7 days for swap out warranty purposes. After that I can put my MTN sim in.
Does anyone know if this is the case? I've had the vodacom sim in now for about a week, but want to swap over to my MTN sim.
Does vodacom have any way of knowing that you used a different sim? Surely they can only see if it's connected to their network? In which case I'll just pop in the voda sim every few months to keep up appearances.
You do need to pop in the voda sim about once a month.
and if you don't?