Huawei P20 / P20 Plus

PDF_27

Just did a new update to .177. Don't see any visible changes. Anyone else recieved it or noticed any difference? Screenshot_20190123_091514_com.android.settings.png

PDF_27

Which network is the phone from? Was it not a security update. Voda still sitting on Nov
Telkom
I don't think it was a security patch. It stated something adjusted along the lines of launching apps and one other thing which I fail to remember

Sugarman

Making Sugar
Quick question.

Before the Android update I got a good long use of a full battery charge, day and a half maybe 2. now after the update the battery does not last very long, lucky if it lasts a full day.
Anyone else had this issue?

Flamer283

Quick question.

Before the Android update I got a good long use of a full battery charge, day and a half maybe 2. now after the update the battery does not last very long, lucky if it lasts a full day.
Anyone else had this issue?
I haven't had this problem on my p20 pro but did have it on my LG V20. What I did to fix it was to just have it run completely empty until it won't even turn on. Then plugged it in and left it until it reached 100% and immediately took it out and never had a problem.

Sugarman

Making Sugar
I haven't had this problem on my p20 pro but did have it on my LG V20. What I did to fix it was to just have it run completely empty until it won't even turn on. Then plugged it in and left it until it reached 100% and immediately took it out and never had a problem.
Will give it a try, this is a OS problem, like I said never had a problem with 8 only started when 9 installed

Aharon

Executive Member
Just cracked my screen protector. It was a colour coded black one (which I like)... Can anyone recommend something - locally available or local online and affordable

jman

Expert Member
One thing I've noticed is my girlfriend's P20 Pro will have the same signal as my Mate 10 Pro (same network), but her phone's data will have more throughput than mine, i.e. in times when signal is poor. I know there are many factors to consider, but just interesting

marioat1

Expert Member
One thing I've noticed is my girlfriend's P20 Pro will have the same signal as my Mate 10 Pro (same network), but her phone's data will have more throughput than mine, i.e. in times when signal is poor. I know there are many factors to consider, but just interesting
Guess you haven't read that p20pro is faster than mate10pro

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Lte-A, sure, it's faster. But this is in areas where LTE is not available. We're both sitting on H or H+. So theoretically should be the same
I see this between the Mate 20 Pro and my Galaxy Note8 (Exynos), the Huawei performs a lot better even when both are showing 1 bar on HSPA+. I see less difference when it comes to 4G LTE.