Hulu and RSA CC

DWPTA

Expert Member
Hi

So we had Hulu working lekker and then had to update the CC details with the new one and now Hulu isn't accepting it. Same thing with the boss, he also cannot add his CC to Hulu.

Anybosy has tips or tricks to circumvent this?

element1

Hi

So we had Hulu working lekker and then had to update the CC details with the new one and now Hulu isn't accepting it. Same thing with the boss, he also cannot add his CC to Hulu.

Anybosy has tips or tricks to circumvent this?

Just an idea.. try visa if you were using mastercard... or vice versa ? try a different bank's cc ?

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Tried with my Mastercard and virtual Mastercard, with several Zip codes. Will try VCpay and see, otherwise will try with the Visa tonight.

You need to find a US zip code that ends in the same 4 digits as your postal code.

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
I'm having the same issue with Hulu, was thinking of trying Entropay.
My card expired end of November.

skateboardt

My virgin money masterCard not accepted but fnb visa accepted with zipCode 99501

DWPTA

Expert Member
Tried Blabsa Visa with no effect with several zip codes. Oh well.

K.J

Any tips to get this working, just tried signing up for trial using PayPal and CC, no luck...

Error message I get = needs to be a US based PayPal account / issued credit card

crackersa

Honorary Master
Any tips to get this working, just tried signing up for trial using PayPal and CC, no luck...

Error message I get = needs to be a US based PayPal account / issued credit card

Hit submit a second time really fast after the error. I get it now and then and just keep hitting submit, usually gives in.

Btw...used credit card

RoboJedi

I have tried so many times... used to work fine...

miss survivor and master chef

zs-kev

All I did is went to to eBay.com and bought a Hulu gift card. Worked perfectly! And a lot less as well!
Got 4 month subscription for R270.