Boomrooker
Expert Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2008
- Messages
- 1,080
- Reaction score
- 0
I rolled another hunter didnt like troll much guild talbard and gear looks crap on him so i rolled a orc hunter to help a friend of mine lvl his waroir i know waroir is hard to solo.
Well asoon as this one dings lvl 30 ill delete troll.
Must say its relaxing to play hunter again.
Well i want this hunter to be a gold farmer so i thougth of going herbing and skining just wondering if it will pay off later any advise on this from other hunters welcome.
I know skins and herb dont sell good at start but i heard rumours they sell for alot at 70.
If you can recomend better trades for gold pls do
.
And mining is not a optoin its wothless at lvl 70 on my server.
I am on eu TH full server.
Well asoon as this one dings lvl 30 ill delete troll.
Must say its relaxing to play hunter again.
Well i want this hunter to be a gold farmer so i thougth of going herbing and skining just wondering if it will pay off later any advise on this from other hunters welcome.
I know skins and herb dont sell good at start but i heard rumours they sell for alot at 70.
If you can recomend better trades for gold pls do
And mining is not a optoin its wothless at lvl 70 on my server.
I am on eu TH full server.