iBurst CEO and plans announced

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I dont see any plans mentioned? :(

Develop existing business and network? That it?

sajunky

Honorary Master
I dont see any plans mentioned? :(

Develop existing business and network? That it?
Sweety. :)
You are in dead spot. I am pretty sure there were licensing requirements set by ICASA which iBurst failed to meet. The entire story with recent acquisition was just a fool play to further delay development of the network. This time guys at ICASA did a job properly. They must do it... USE it or LOOSE it. ;)

Last edited:

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
The only plans I see, are plans, to make plans.

Ok.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Sweety. :)
You are in dead spot. I am pretty sure there were licensing requirements set by ICASA which iBurst failed to meet. The entire story with recent acquisition was just a fool play to further delay development of the network. This time guys at ICASA did a job properly. They must do it... USE it or LOOSE it. ;)
Please dont call me sweety.

I am in dead spot? I have no idea what you mean by that and I dont see how your post relates to mine.

sajunky

Honorary Master
Please dont call me sweety.

I am in dead spot? I have no idea what you mean by that and I dont see how your post relates to mine.
If I wanted to call you, it would be written sweetie. :)

Timowgan

Good luck guys!!!!!!. You are going to need it. A simple look at hello peter will give you great insight into what awaits you. Again good luck!!!!!!!!!. Tim

Sapphiron

Centadel
Company Rep
What they really bought is access to a large number of highsites with very old, very favorable contracts.

Lets see what they make of it.

Swa

Honorary Master
Good luck guys!!!!!!. You are going to need it. A simple look at hello peter will give you great insight into what awaits you. Again good luck!!!!!!!!!. Tim
What awaits? Bad service from iBurst or good service from Multisource? I can't figure that out from hello peter.

Last edited:

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender

Swa

Honorary Master
Well that can be read two ways. Either they're going to offer a full broadband service that won't appeal to regular cellphone users or something priced above current services and focus on service instead.