F fishfly Honorary Master Joined Jan 24, 2005 Messages 11,046 Reaction score 335 Sep 20, 2007 #21 DavidP said: Dude you must be making out with Craig Allan Knot Junior's daugter? Click to expand... LMAO!
DavidP said: Dude you must be making out with Craig Allan Knot Junior's daugter? Click to expand... LMAO!
T The_Techie Resident Techie Joined Dec 26, 2006 Messages 11,242 Reaction score 84 Location Netherlands Sep 21, 2007 #22 DavidP said: Dude you must be making out with Craig Allan Knot Junior's daugter? Click to expand... Not for some time, no I just find it strange that everyone complains about the pings yet mine are very reasonable?
DavidP said: Dude you must be making out with Craig Allan Knot Junior's daugter? Click to expand... Not for some time, no I just find it strange that everyone complains about the pings yet mine are very reasonable?
T tanka Well-Known Member Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 191 Reaction score 2 Sep 25, 2007 #23 I also have decent ping times on 2142 but I do mainly play in the evenings but considering I am capped it's not bad If you can afford adsl then rather get that then.
I also have decent ping times on 2142 but I do mainly play in the evenings but considering I am capped it's not bad If you can afford adsl then rather get that then.