ICASA statement about VANS court ruling

rpm

Admin
Staff member
PRETORIA HIGH COURT’S RULING THAT VANS CAN SELF-PROVIDE

The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) has learnt of the Pretoria High Court’s ruling that the Value Added Network Service provider, Altech Autopage may self-provide. ICASA will be studying the contents of the judgment and chart the way forward.

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Saying nothing at all - kind of why this mess started in the first place... :D

Debbie

Banned
Oh please, iCASA chart the way forward? A judge had to do that...

We wait with baited breath, Paris ;)

Debbie

Banned
rpm has the dept of communications issued a statement, or are they still shell-shocked?

juanthyme

yeah yeah
hey ...they noticed

The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) has learnt of the Pretoria High Court’s ruling that the ALL Value Added Network Service providerS, INCLUDING Altech Autopage, may self-provide. ICASA will be studying the contents of the judgment and chart the way forward.

Abe

Expert Member
It's a lot more difficult to solicit bribes when there are a number of companies fighting for market.

chiskop

Executive Member
The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) has learnt of the Pretoria High Court’s ruling that the ALL Value Added Network Service providerS, INCLUDING Altech Autopage, may self-provide. ICASA will be studying the contents of the judgment and chart the way forward.
That's the statement? In full? :D

ic

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
in other words "looking for grounds to appeal". Mark my words... :mad:
I would not be surprised if the DoC and !CASA launched an appeal, but !CASA has so far been trying to hide its incompetent narcolepticism by accusing Altech of delaying the licence conversion process, so if !CASA is involved in an appeal, it will be abundantly clear to everyone, that !CASA is & has been the cause of all the delays - there are still some people who believe !CASA's propaganda & blame Altech for the licensing conversion delays, when !CASA was IMO asleep for most of the time that it was supposed to be doing licence conversions. How I would love a job where I get paid for sleeping on a couch at the office, Paris Mashile's days have got to be numbered...