ICC Twenty20 2014

I am embarrassed that we won this game and mortified for the Netherlands :(
 
Whoopydoo....you guys do realise we just had a close shave with the Netherlands. What will happen when we play actual cricket team?

*sorry Netherlands, you did well*
 
:mad: Will we drop Tsostobe for the next game? Will we now leave Amla to hold the innings together?

I hope Parnell comes in for Tsostobe.
 
Whoopydoo....you guys do realise we just had a close shave with the Netherlands. What will happen when we play actual cricket team?

*sorry Netherlands, you did well*

Well when we played the tournament favourites we lost by 5 runs....
 
Seriously though the team against SL is not the same as the team from these last two games. wtf happened?
 
No need to be a dick dude.
Yes they didn't perform today but give them their dues.
I was talking about SL
What credit do you expect me to give? That they got such a fright at the end but managed to dug it out? They should no have been in that position in the first place.
Only people worth mentioning is Amla, Tahir and Steyn....the rest of the team weren't at the game as far as I'm concerned. We are better than this. So no, they played k@k. Call a spade a spade dude, don't beat around the bush and sugarcoat ****ty play.
 
Last edited:
Damn what the hell just happened???!!!!Are we even serious about this cup at all????


I know our t20 side is not the best like our test side is but surely there can be no excuse for almost choking on Netherlands.....Its Netherlands who Sri lanka dismissed for 39 for crying out loud!!!!:wtf::sick::erm:

One good thing that came out of this though is that Amla can score briskly and still a decent amount,I guess nobody will be talking about his place any more if he keeps this up.

But what on earth happened to the rest of our guys,I couldn't watch earlier can somebody summarise it for me,moment of brilliance from Netherlands or did our batsmen choke?

If the selectors keep on playing morne morkel and tstobe then they don't understand t20 cricket.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X