ICC Twenty20 2014

Is it wrong that I'm gaining more pleasure from the English departing that I was when SA went through?
 
I suppose KP was bound to be mentioned. Just hilarious that first he was their scapegoat, and now they were missing key players like him. The poms and their excuses... :D
 
Here's the jubilant Peter Borren: "We came into the second half thinking we didn't have enough. I asked for one final effort and we did that. I was really proud of our bowlers. To see us play some smart cricket I'm really proud. We've played a bit of 40-over cricket against these guys before and that gave us some confidence. Coming back from the Sri Lanka and South Africa games which knocked us back is a real achievement. Tonight we were pretty much spot on in the field and with the ball. It's a nice way to end the tournament. We've shown the cricket world we can play. We're here representing all the associates and with three performances shown the strength of associate cricket."

More good reason why the games shouldn't close out the associates. They really spice up the games.
 
Really a big joke when only two of the Netherlands team are Dutch and one of them is a product of Pakistani migrants...it is no differrent to franchise team.

...in case anyone's wondering, only one of English was born overseas, and grew up in England
 
SL 29/3 after 3.3 overs.

Boult to Dilshan, out Caught by Ronchi!! The Dilscoop accounts for Dilshan. This was banged in short and on the stumps, Dilshan reversed his stance and Dilshan c Ronchi b Boult 8(11) [4s-1]
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X