I'm thinking of going back

I agree with Toxic and the others who recommend that you stick it out.

Whenever I am homesick, I remind myself of what life was like last year and how my family and myself struggled to make ends meet.

Stick it out mate and you will reap the rewards.
 
I'm just scared something will happen to my mom and dad and I won't be there for them. I didnt get to see my aunt (who was also my god mother, the reason why we were so close) before she passed away and I keep thinking that only if I were there at least I could have said goodbye!
 
AcidRazor : I can almost guarantee you that your parents want you back, but they want you to be debt free and getting yourself sorted out so that you can survive and be comfortable more.
As for your aunt/god mother, I am really sorry to here that :( , but I am pretty sure she would rather you are getting yourself back on your feet, and you were thinking about her and that was goodbye enough for her.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X