Insane new Humble Freedom Bundle!

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

It's on for one week - $30 for an insane number of high quality PC games and books. 100% of proceeds go to the American Civil Liberties Union, Doctors Without Borders and the International Rescue Committee. Humble aren't taking tips from this bundle and are adding $300k of their own.

Just Stardew Valley and Day of the Tentacle Remastered are worth $30. And more content may or may not be added later.

Thought you guys might like to know about it. That's all. As you were.

cyberbob1979

Expert Member
I have a Humble Monthly subscription and I check the bundles often. I would say 80% of the bundles these days are worth it and I support them as often as I can (afford). Thanks for the heads up, I'll go check it out now

cerebus

Honorary Master
Impressive indeed. The Witness, Subnautica, Octodad, Super Meat Boy, VVVVV, Superbrothers, Stanley Parable, The Swapper...wow. Some great indie games in there.

BrokenRSA

This is a very good deal. I have many of the games on the list already, but there's a few I don't have yet that I would like, so I'm strongly considering this...

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
This is a very good deal. I have many of the games on the list already, but there's a few I don't have yet that I would like, so I'm strongly considering this...

I'd say go for it. There's no downside. 100% of your money is going to three really good charities, and you can choose how your money is distributed over and above that. I sent all my money to Doctors Without Borders.

BrokenRSA

I'd say go for it. There's no downside. 100% of your money is going to three really good charities, and you can choose how your money is distributed over and above that. I sent all my money to Doctors Without Borders.
Yeah, I've decided to definitely pick it up, I want The Witness, DOTT and Subnautica. Fortunately payday is on Monday, which works out quite nicely.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
It's a pretty great bundle, yeah. Like 2/3 of those games make it worth it already.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Yeah, I've decided to definitely pick it up, I want The Witness, DOTT and Subnautica. Fortunately payday is on Monday, which works out quite nicely.

Subnautica sold out already unfortunately.

It's a pretty great bundle, yeah. Like 2/3 of those games make it worth it already.

Yep. And the new PC software bundle that just started is great too. 3DMark, 1 year System Mechanic, 6 months Backblaze backup, Daemon Pro and some others. Awesome value.

A Telkom fibre technician is coming over tomorrow morning to inspect my property, so hopefully fibre will be up and running soon. I can finally use a service like Backblaze for terabytes of backups with a 50Mbps upload speed. I'll definitely be paying $5pm after the 6 months.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
You aren't missing much with subnautica, it was fun for the first 8 or so hours but it became ridiculously laggy after that.

Reading the Steam comments and reviews I seem to not be alone

BrokenRSA

Subnautica sold out already unfortunately.

Saw that. The concept of a digital only item being sold out is weird, but I guess they only had an arrangement for X amount of copies being available for this specific deal. Will see what's still available on Monday then, and decide if it's still worth it. Stupid January with all it's extra bills...

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Thanks for the thread and heads up @Bryn. Will be checking it out this evening :)

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Thanks for the thread and heads up @Bryn. Will be checking it out this evening :)

Glad to be of service. Be sure to subscribe to Humble Bundle's newsletter. A good portion of their bundles are pretty good.