[Internet connection settings for a HTC TYTN]

vinchacho

New Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have an HTC TYTN, but i need the settings for me to be able to browse the internet and receive my mms'. Where can i download the settings as my SP does not have them. I need the settings for vodacom. I tried checking out the leaf website, but it keeps telling me that the page is not found.
 
Last edited:
I would help you out (I have Tytn 1 on VC as well), but I can't even find my settings right now, it's been so long since I set them up!

If you don't come right with leaf, PM me and I'll try again :)
 
It's quite simple: APN is internet, number to dial is *99***# or *99***x# where x is a connection settings profile number, both username and password should be empty fields.
 
HTC TYTN Vodacom Settings

Go there. Select HTC TYTN from the drop down list and download the cab file. Copy the cab file to your device and install it. It installs both GPRS and MMS settings.

It's quite simple: APN is internet, number to dial is *99***# or *99***x# where x is a connection settings profile number, both username and password should be empty fields.

*99# is sufficient. But on the HTC's it doesnt require a dial up number, only the APN(Kinda like on the iPhone).

The tricky bit comes in when you have to configure the MMS settings, and its a nightmare, even if you have everything right. Thats why the cab file is handy.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X