Internet is eroding our morals: survey

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Off course it would be perceived as negative. The internet exposes the User to unsanctioned content and enables free thinking.

zippy

Honorary Master
My morals where eroded before the internet was built. We had Scope magazine and James Hadley Chase novels :)

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
Ban Twitter and Facebook. Productivity and IQs will both go up. Not that I am pro banning anything such really but if you have to ban something so big from the internet, these two are great candidates.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Ban Twitter and Facebook. Productivity and IQs will both go up. Not that I am pro banning anything such really but if you have to ban something so big from the internet, these two are great candidates.

Kinda need Facebook :D
It is where notifications are posted for the group and where we students upload our notes for each other.

I O U

It showed, for example, a median of less than half – 44 per cent – across the 32 countries use the internet at least occasionally. That compares with 87 per cent in the United States, ..

With %'s like that in the US, imagine how depraved they are there, then - but we all knew that already.