Internet Solutions has a new logo

Lupus

Honorary Master
Their new business strategy is to get rid of clients now it seems - based on my dealings with them today. They gave us 4 hours to sign a new 12 month contract with a 45x price increase or they would terminate our service, all because 6 years ago they screwed up and under-quoted us. The only reason they even noticed the pricing error which had been running for 6 years was because we asked them to review our contract as we believed another part of the contract was overpriced in todays market and were shopping around for price comparisons.

First chance I get I'm taking the R100k p/m we pay them and moving to *anyone* else, even if it costs slightly more. Fsck IS, their incompetence and ****ty business practices.
Ouch that sucks

Thor

Honorary Master
Their new business strategy is to get rid of clients now it seems - based on my dealings with them today. They gave us 4 hours to sign a new 12 month contract with a 45x price increase or they would terminate our service, all because 6 years ago they screwed up and under-quoted us. The only reason they even noticed the pricing error which had been running for 6 years was because we asked them to review our contract as we believed another part of the contract was overpriced in todays market and were shopping around for price comparisons.

First chance I get I'm taking the R100k p/m we pay them and moving to *anyone* else, even if it costs slightly more. Fsck IS, their incompetence and ****ty business practices.
What is the product?

Their FTTB company Ignite is one of the cheapest fttb providers around and it's month to month

gfmalan

Expert Member
Soni said the company embarked on a journey last year to evolve the brand to “better reflect who we are”

That's so true, reflect who we are.... Simple logo for a simpel company, their service went down the drain in the last 3 years, yes the backend is fine, but please don't try to log a ticket for a fault.

Must be the MWeb Business guys that does support now...

Lupus

Honorary Master
Soni said the company embarked on a journey last year to evolve the brand to “better reflect who we are”

That's so true, reflect who we are.... Simple logo for a simpel company, their service went down the drain in the last 3 years, yes the backend is fine, but please don't try to log a ticket for a fault.

Must be the MWeb Business guys that does support now...
Longer than three years to be honest, the backend is going to suffer a bit as well as they let a lot of good people go.

SilverCode

What is the product?

Their FTTB company Ignite is one of the cheapest fttb providers around and it's month to month
The product in question is a Private MTN APN and the associated MPLS between MTN and IS.

Thor

Honorary Master
The product in question is a Private MTN APN and the associated MPLS between MTN and IS.
Lekker. Data carrying like a mofo.

Yea there's bound to be a few hiccups I've heard plenty of stories in that regards

Batista

Executive Member
DD logo looks like a women wearing a thong from the back.:D

That new IS logo looks like it literally took 5 mins to do.

Oval offset to the side coloured with a blue gradient.
Letters I S and . pasted in middle. The dot looks out of place though.

Thor

Honorary Master
So much hate, yet I see NO better suggestions and concepts being provided.

I love the logo I'm hungry for jelly beans now. Om nom nom nom