Internet Solutions has a new logo

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Eew.. they need to fire that branding company and get a better one.

Cray

Honorary Master
Likely too much, and it really screams Skype in my perspective. I wonder how much the rebranding will cost them in the long-term.
Yup, my feeling too, Didata did a massive logo rebrand a few years back which probably cost them a fair bit...

DiDataLOGO_old-and-new.jpg

FoXtroT

Expert Member
Yup, my feeling too, Didata did a massive logo rebrand a few years back which probably cost them a fair bit...

View attachment 420472
I think I should become a Brand designer/strategist/whatever; all I need to do is go from all caps to all lowercase and change the shade of the logo and I can have a couple 100k to a mil in the bag.

Thor

Honorary Master
I like it. All smushy and inviting I want to eat it.

Om nom nom nom

SilverCode

Doubt it, they tried so many tricks back in the day. All to get rid of staff
Their new business strategy is to get rid of clients now it seems - based on my dealings with them today. They gave us 4 hours to sign a new 12 month contract with a 45x price increase or they would terminate our service, all because 6 years ago they screwed up and under-quoted us. The only reason they even noticed the pricing error which had been running for 6 years was because we asked them to review our contract as we believed another part of the contract was overpriced in todays market and were shopping around for price comparisons.

First chance I get I'm taking the R100k p/m we pay them and moving to *anyone* else, even if it costs slightly more. Fsck IS, their incompetence and ****ty business practices.