iPad mini may launch in October

Elimentals

Honorary Master
[)roi(];8221865 said:
No worries, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the humor behind the large phones ;)

Why stop at 13", I have a 21" cintiq and can imagine the same size tablet with the top end Wacom pen sensor being very appealing to graphic artists + designers (I.e. untethered as opposed to the current cintiqs)

Hmmm now 21" is pushing it but hey why not.... The chances of me buying it is about the same as the Note, slim too none :)

I would on the other hand buy a 4.3" iPhone tomorrow if I could.

[)roi(]

Executive Member
Hmmm now 21" is pushing it but hey why not.... The chances of me buying it is about the same as the Note, slim too none :)

I would on the other hand buy a 4.3" iPhone tomorrow if I could.
Well if you don't draw / paint or work in the graphic design industry -- then of course you wouldn't as most people don't own Wacom's professional tablet either (my one hobby is digital painting, hence I'd love one :D)

The note I believe is a fad appealing to a limit group of individuals; back to a period where pen computing was regarded as the pinnacle of tech.

I could consider a 4.3" iPhone but it need to be something special -- I think this could do wonders for battery life ;)

cerebus

Honorary Master
I'm mulling over getting Galaxy Tab 7 Plus for my next phone contract. So.... 7" phone anyone?

[)roi(]

Executive Member
I'm mulling over getting Galaxy Tab 7 Plus for my next phone contract. So.... 7" phone anyone?

You got to be joking, FYI masking tape should make hands free quite easy :whistling: :D

Elimentals

Honorary Master

Good luck, oh and you can start saving on the new wardrobe

Not to even mention how talking on it would look

Last edited:

zamicro

Expert Member
It will definitely shake up the market if it can stay in the $200-$250 price bracket.