SauRoNZA
Honorary Master
1 per 100 000 murder rate vs. 32 per 100 000... Yeah...
When you put it like that...It seems even more of a drama about nothing.
That's 99968 unmurdered per 100 000.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
1 per 100 000 murder rate vs. 32 per 100 000... Yeah...
When you put it like that...It seems even more of a drama about nothing.
That's 99968 unmurdered per 100 000.
Would be nice to spend at least some of the UK winter in a hot and sunny place.
£2200 net after tax a month is very easy in the UK. You can earn that within months.After working in the UK for a few decades, I expect that a professional of even average success would be able to pull in R50k+/m in today's terms passively.
That's what Spain and Italy are for![]()
When you put it like that...It seems even more of a drama about nothing.
That's 99968 unmurdered per 100 000.
£2200 net after tax a month is very easy in the UK. You can earn that within months.
Whites are welcomed in other parts of the world. Heck, do you want to know what privilege is? Go to Asia. Damn, they make me feel so uncomfortable. Waiting in a queue? The manager will come up to you and personally help you.
did they make you feel welcomed because you are white or because you are a tourist?
It's because I am white, therefore viewed as wealthy. They love tourists and foreigners because they bring in money. There is so much investment there, it's quite eye opening. I saw so much construction in Manila and Singapore it made me worried that there is a bubble. I was assured by many that they don't build something until they have anchor tenants, so there is no rampant building for no reason. They have an entire city dedicated to cater for foreigners. Manila has the Bonifacio Global City.
White locals are also given the "express" service. One instance a friend went to sort out an electrical issue and he was pulled out of a long line and assisted by the floor manager. We were also taken out of lines and served quicker at the fast food joints. Was strange being serviced with a smile. Even where service charges were included on the bill.
Go to Kenya and you'll get the same treatment.
But "oh no, this is Africa" all white people are evil and being put to death.

Is that the case because you are white or because you are a tourist?
![]()
It's because I am white, therefore viewed as wealthy. They love tourists and foreigners because they bring in money. There is so much investment there, it's quite eye opening. I saw so much construction in Manila and Singapore it made me worried that there is a bubble. I was assured by many that they don't build something until they have anchor tenants, so there is no rampant building for no reason. They have an entire city dedicated to cater for foreigners. Manila has the Bonifacio Global City.
White locals are also given the "express" service. One instance a friend went to sort out an electrical issue and he was pulled out of a long line and assisted by the floor manager. We were also taken out of lines and served quicker at the fast food joints. Was strange being serviced with a smile. Even where service charges were included on the bill.
Got the same - also Kenya. Actually felt safer there...one just gets harassed a lot by people trying to sell stuffGo to Kenya and you'll get the same treatment.
But "oh no, this is Africa" all white people are evil and being put to death.
It's because I am white, therefore viewed as wealthy. They love tourists and foreigners because they bring in money. There is so much investment there, it's quite eye opening. I saw so much construction in Manila and Singapore it made me worried that there is a bubble. I was assured by many that they don't build something until they have anchor tenants, so there is no rampant building for no reason. They have an entire city dedicated to cater for foreigners. Manila has the Bonifacio Global City.
White locals are also given the "express" service. One instance a friend went to sort out an electrical issue and he was pulled out of a long line and assisted by the floor manager. We were also taken out of lines and served quicker at the fast food joints. Was strange being serviced with a smile. Even where service charges were included on the bill.
Ever walked into a shop wearing a nice suit? Better serviceAre you comfortable being treated this way? I personally would not
Are you comfortable being treated this way? I personally would not
No special treatment just give me good service but not at the expense of my guy next to me
That said, I freakin love Asia!!!