Is there a problem with Webmail.co.za?

ShiiZZo

This morning my phone was telling me it couldn't sign on to Webmail. I went online to webmail.co.za and tried signing on and it was saying invalid password. Tried clicking on forgot password link, type in my username, and then nothing.

I'm hoping there's a problem with Webmail, and it's not that my account has been hijacked :erm:

Anyone else on Webmail? Anyone else having problems logging on?:confused:

F

Fudzy

They've probably lost all your mail. Why are you using webmail and not gmail?

gopes

This morning my phone was telling me it couldn't sign on to Webmail. I went online to webmail.co.za and tried signing on and it was saying invalid password. Tried clicking on forgot password link, type in my username, and then nothing.

I'm hoping there's a problem with Webmail, and it's not that my account has been hijacked :erm:

I'm having the exact same problem
Hopefully it's sorted out by tomorrow

Hectic

Executive Member
Comes and goes for me since two days ago. Sometimes it works and then for hours, no go.

F

Fudzy

Can we turn this thread into a poll? How many people still have active Webmail accounts.

ShiiZZo

I've had my Webmail account for more than 10 years. I've had my Gmail account for maybe 7 years.

cpu.

Executive Member
I remember the long questionnaire to sign up for an account. From your address to banking details. :D

saturnz

Honorary Master

I've had the webmail account since 1999, and its an easy and simple address to remember, no dashes and so forth.

There is nothing particular that I like about webmail, its quite cumbersome to use but I've simply grown attached to it because of how long I've had it.

ABDULRAZAK

Webmail Log-In

I am experiencing the same issue. It seems to have started from Friday 2nd January.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
I also had a webmail account back in the day, then they lost all my mail one day and I moved to gmail.

ShiiZZo

Everything seems fine now. Not sure what it was, but I didn't have to change my password or anything.

Chris.Geerdts

Expert Member
Webmail not working

My Webmail has been down since noon yesterday (Thursday) - POP server and website. I can log into the website but the mailboxes cannot be access. Support is not responding. Is anyone else experiencing this right now!

Chris.Geerdts

Expert Member
BTW I can still SEND mail from the website and it goes through

I just can access the inbox and archive

krugie

My Webmail has been down since noon yesterday (Thursday) - POP server and website. I can log into the website but the mailboxes cannot be access. Support is not responding. Is anyone else experiencing this right now!

Same problem here - day 2 now - and no notice on their website... Hardly ever use this account so only irritation for me is the constant singn-in error messages so I have now disabled it.

Chris.Geerdts

Expert Member
Thanks. It came on briefly around midday for 2 hours then off again. I seemed to get some of my inbox through, not all. Perhaps while they were down they weren't accepting mails at all and I only got the resends.

Terrible that there is absolutely no communication. They could at least have a note on the mail section of their website

snail112

Expert Member
Same issue since Thursday 03 June 2021. The web page is up, but one cannot sign into the webmail account to retrieve emails. I managed to change the email on a few registered accounts, but one or two requires verification from the old email address.

Attachments

• Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 28