O oober Expert Member Joined Apr 3, 2005 Messages 3,080 Reaction score 84 Location Gauteng Mar 11, 2019 #1 Laptop screen has this weird mark. Anyone seen something like this?
ArtyLoop Executive Member Joined Dec 18, 2017 Messages 7,770 Reaction score 4,369 Location Blouberg, WC Mar 11, 2019 #2 That appears to be a piece of thread or some such trapped between the screen and the outer layer.
E Exaelea Expert Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 1,147 Reaction score 268 Mar 11, 2019 #3 Guy on assembly lines' balhaar
SauRoNZA Honorary Master Joined Jul 6, 2010 Messages 62,155 Reaction score 23,783 Location Cape Town Mar 11, 2019 #4 Yeah looks like a hear or piece of thread.
O oober Expert Member Joined Apr 3, 2005 Messages 3,080 Reaction score 84 Location Gauteng Mar 12, 2019 #5 Lol so next question is this something I can fix? Or should I just take it to Dell? Laptop still has full support.
Lol so next question is this something I can fix? Or should I just take it to Dell? Laptop still has full support.
Drifter Honorary Master Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 22,823 Reaction score 3,857 Location Vereeniging Mar 12, 2019 #6 Take it to Dell rather.
AstroTurf Lucky Shot Joined May 13, 2010 Messages 32,232 Reaction score 6,270 Mar 12, 2019 #7 oober said: Lol so next question is this something I can fix? Or should I just take it to Dell? Laptop still has full support. Click to expand... If still has support just send it in.
oober said: Lol so next question is this something I can fix? Or should I just take it to Dell? Laptop still has full support. Click to expand... If still has support just send it in.