iStore Menlyn sales team

travcaine

Hi,
Here is some reading for you and I hope everything makes sense:

On Black Friday I saw a deal online and in-store on posters for an Apple Watch Series 1 with FNB for R199p/m with your qualifying FNB credit card. When I queried how it worked with the sales consultant he informed that I will buy the Apple Watch straight on my credit card and then FNB will contact me in a few days to refund the money and start the "Contract"

Great, I went to the till to pay and the sales consultant literally rang it up as a normal purchase and when I questioned it he said that it is right. Then during the week I heard nothing from FNB so I gave them a call and they told me that it is wrong, Istore has to do the deal INSTORE before the purchase is made and then they will refund my money!

I immediately went back to the iStore and explained the issue to the manager and he said "This watch wasn't even on the deal so I am not sure what I can do about it" first off, your sales consultant told me that this is the watch on the deal and he even explained the deal to me (Which was wrong but he still did) now everywhere online the deal is gone and instore as well!

What leg do you think I have to stand on here?? This is stressful as instead of R199 going off my credit card R4000 went off, oh and the manager wouldn't let me return the apple watch before he speaks to head office.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
If its within the CPO 7 days then they cant question or deny a refund.

boanergesza1

Wow! That's a failure on so many levels! And what a convoluted deal.

Buy stuff and we refund you but with a contract after that? And it seems the staff wasn't properly trained /informed either.
No wonder the manager is calling "head office"