Jedi: Fallen Order

Nemoneiros

Expert Member
Whois playing?

Jedi: Fallen Order is pretty good but as unforgiving. I like this kind of games, but I'm not so great at souls like/lite.

Seikiro is going to fukk me up when I try that :crying:

wbot

I see they're playing this on the next episode of First Hour lol. Gonna check it out to see if it interests me.

Only good SW games I've played so far are Kotor 1+2 and Lego Star Wars. Was really looking forward to that other game that was cancelled

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Played it. Never came close to Dark Souls or Bloodborne.

Maybe its because I spent so much time with those game but I found FO to be quite easy.

Nemoneiros

Expert Member
Played it. Never came close to Dark Souls or Bloodborne.

Maybe its because I spent so much time with those game but I found FO to be quite easy.
Why I said like/lite... Any how I just need to work on my dodge, roll, deflection and timing

Voicy

Honorary Master
I just finished it on noob difficulty but still loved the game.

It's not the game I wanted it to be, but for what it was, it was absolutely great!

The bosses through the game were compelling, but the final boss fight. Dayam skippy!

I quite enjoyed Zanny's taking-the-piss video on the game:

Anyway, the game put me in such a good mood that I'm currently playing KOTOR 2 again.

Nemoneiros

Expert Member
I just finished it on noob difficulty but still loved the game.

It's not the game I wanted it to be, but for what it was, it was absolutely great!

The bosses through the game were compelling, but the final boss fight. Dayam skippy!

I quite enjoyed Zanny's taking-the-piss video on the game:

Anyway, the game put me in such a good mood that I'm currently playing KOTOR 2 again.
Some of the setups in the game are a bit annoying, but the combat seems to be getting easier if you really work on your deflection towards a better riposte. What does get me are those 'commander keen' moments where you magically don't attach where you should have e.g. missing the ropes.

If I could at least change one thing it would be a button to climb to automatically hang on and being able to climb instead you missing it and falling off after you've already made the jump to the said ladder.

I should probably finish up kotor 2 past its intro, haha.

Voicy

Honorary Master
Some of the setups in the game are a bit annoying, but the combat seems to be getting easier if you really work on your deflection towards a better riposte. What does get me are those 'commander keen' moments where you magically don't attach where you should have e.g. missing the ropes.

If I could at least change one thing it would be a button to climb to automatically hang on and being able to climb instead you missing it and falling off after you've already made the jump to the said ladder.

I should probably finish up kotor 2 past its intro, haha.
My man, I know exactly what you mean on both counts.

However, it's quite fortunate that fall-deaths result in insta-respawns...whereas dying by combat leaves you with an annoyingly slow respawn screen. Probably why they have "fallen" right there in the title.

As for KOTOR II...I played the intro a few months after the game launched and I was not impressed at all. Controlling this wonky R2D2 knockoff droid thing was just annoying, so I left the game for a year.

Then one bored night without internet I installed it again and tried it out...I played for 32hrs straight! After that I got KOTOR 1 and continued the story with a bit of reverse nostalgia. The combat is outdated, but if you decide to play it, make sure you install the STEAM official "Restored Content Mod". It adds a ton of story, fixes bugs, smooths graphics...and most importantly - makes it widescreen native.

Nemoneiros

Expert Member
I am quite enjoying this. Always enjoyable when a game exceeds expectations.
Just finished it at 22 hrs in. It was good, but I thought that the Taron Malicos fight was more difficult (and kinda silly) vs rest of the bosses. Now back to finishing up souls, nioh and or sekiro :laugh:

Nemoneiros

Expert Member
...don't return to battle front II single player after this, I had to uninstall it because Jedi Fallen order was so much better in every regard. haha?