Jessie Duarte QUITS!

I like this part.
"We applaud bad behaviour in the ANC, we applaud vilification and even minute the lies people tell in our meetings. I am sorry to advise you that I will no longer be doing that. I cannot fight back trapped in the role of a civil servant. The bid for leadership in 2014 (the next general election) is rendering our movement a casualty for wealth and power....."
Is that a bit of disenchantment I see? but well done to her for taking some sort of stand.
 
Lovely...

At least we don't have to listen to here pisspoor attempts at trying to cover things up for our useless president anymore.
 
The ANC will just release a statement in which they will accuse Jessie of things and make her look bad.
Probably saying that they are glad she resigned.

Anything to shift attention away from them and on to her.
 
My money is on Malema to come out firing first, with a scathing attack on Duarte.
 
malema will be too busy organizing his birthday party on wednesday at Seshego stadium
 
Well done Jesse...I guess a few years of officially lying for your party and your comrades has finally caught up with you! :rolleyes:
 
Vuvuzela Malema will accuse Jesse of been racist.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X