Just got a ps3 + uncharted 3 bundle any games suggestions

fringe

:DHi everyone just got a ps3 want to know of any really good games. I like games such as final fantasy, gta, sly cooper, ratchet, jak + daxter, burnout. have any suggestions?

Also wanted to know if it would be better to play the first 2 uncharted before i play the 3rd.

Thanks in advance.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
:DHi everyone just got a ps3 want to know of any really good games. I like games such as final fantasy, gta, sly cooper, ratchet, jak + daxter, burnout. have any suggestions?

Also wanted to know if it would be better to play the first 2 uncharted before i play the 3rd.

Thanks in advance.
Definitely play the first 2 first. Also if you like story driven games get Heavy Rain. If you like racers get Wipeout HD Fury.

If you like JRPGs get Star Ocean: Last hope. If you like action destroy everything on screen type games get God of War 3.

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim is a must!!
It's better on PC.

reactor_sa

Executive Member
suggestions:
Uncharted,
Uncharted2,
Uncharted3,
Infamous1,
Infamous2,
Devil May Cry 4,
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction,
God of War 3,
Little Big Planet 1,
Little Big Planet 2,
Killzone 2,
Killzone 3,
FinalFantasy XII,

I could recommend more if you dont play pc; I just listed the PS3 exclusives I enjoyed.

Last edited:

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones

Thanks in advance.
If you like open world games get Infamous.

Penquin

Expert Member
Definitely play Uncharted 1 and 2 first. I got UC2 with my PS3 a year ago, it took about a month to source UC1 before I could touch UC2. I took a week's leave, parked the recliner in front of the plasma, cranked the DTS sound up and played Uncharted for a week straight. :)

Reddevil10

The uncharted series is very story driven, so i would highly recommend playing the first 2 before the third, they not very long, bout 8-10 hours a game depending on difficulty and skill, so you can finish them over a weekend, and then get started on uncharted 3. Some of uncharted 3's appeal will be lost if you dont know the characters and their relationships before the game, that is what makes the games, this one in particular, so special, its the love you get for the characters.

Also, if anyone wants assassins creed 2 and assassins creed brotherhood(2 very good games), i have a voucher for 30% off both games from the psn store. Warning though you will have to download the games, as this voucher is psn only. Send me a pm and i will send you the code.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Congrats and have fun gaming.

Jak and Daxter is coming to PS3 soon with the HD Collection so watch out for that.

Wolfy

What most of us here are saying is... Just buy every exclusive, they are all awesome!

Superjakes

Expert Member
How about the Call of Duty series and Gran Turismo 5?

Little Big Planet was also great.

Bobbin

Executive Member
It's better on PC.
I play PC while family member plays it on PS3 so I get to see both. Aside from better graphics detail on the PC both are equally good. While I may have better GFX on my 23-inch monitor and surround sound the PS3 gets the 42-inch TV and HDMI cable with wireless controller while being lazy on the couch :(

Rosaudio

First Officer
Definitely play Uncharted 1 and 2 first. I got UC2 with my PS3 a year ago, it took about a month to source UC1 before I could touch UC2. I took a week's leave, parked the recliner in front of the plasma, cranked the DTS sound up and played Uncharted for a week straight. :)
Heaven :love:

Wasp_21

Expert Member
suggestions:
Uncharted,
Uncharted2,
Uncharted3,
Infamous1,
Infamous2,
Devil May Cry 4,
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction,
God of War 3,
Little Big Planet 1,
Little Big Planet 2,
Killzone 2,
Killzone 3,
FinalFantasy XII,

I could recommend more if you dont play pc; I just listed the PS3 exclusives I enjoyed.
play god of war 1&2 first.

Drewcakes

Valkyria Chronicles.

Great blend of SRPG and third person shooter. Tends to be overlooked among all the bigger names, but it's certainly near the top of my list of favourite PS3 exclusives.