Kombucha Brewing

Matt91

Expert Member
It’s like everywhere, even filling stations lol

Not in Durban, unless I'm just going to the wrong filling stations lol. I found a shop though since writing that comment called Sun-Sun who has it and all kinds of other cool Asian foods. :thumbsup:

Snyper564

Executive Member
Not in Durban, unless I'm just going to the wrong filling stations lol. I found a shop though since writing that comment called Sun-Sun who has it and all kinds of other cool Asian foods. :thumbsup:
Dischem sells it and most health food stores

Ghost64

Expert Member
Filling stations with a Woolworths would also have.

Quad Pipe

I have managed to cultivate a huge healthy scoby which is being kept in a 'scoby hotel'. I'm happy to give out some pieces so you can start your own if you are happy to pick up in the fourways area.

airborne

Honorary Master
I have managed to cultivate a huge healthy scoby which is being kept in a 'scoby hotel'. I'm happy to give out some pieces so you can start your own if you are happy to pick up in the fourways area.
Nice, how is your Kombucha brews tasting?

Snyper564

Executive Member
Haven't made in a while, I've been too busy, but generally very nice, especially flavoured with ginger, lemon and some honey.
I typically add ww fruit juice for my flavors they have a decent variety and they play nicely with the kombucha for the second ferment and carbonation