KonsoleH

KingBeven

Hi,

Hope someone will be able to help...

How do I transfer all the mail from konsoleH to Cpanel?

Thank you in advance.

ijacobs3

Expert Member
Correct me if i am wrong, but KonsoleH is a Hetzner only product, isnt it? so to move you emails to a cpanel enviroment, you would have to change hosting companies

KingBeven

uhmmm in what setting
Hi,

Thank you for responding..

What I want to do is move all the clients email that is on the Hetzner KonsoleH server to a new hosting account with Cpanel.

There is about 500mb of data sitting on the server now.

philaniH

Hi,

Hope someone will be able to help...

How do I transfer all the mail from konsoleH to Cpanel?

Thank you in advance.
Did you ask the new host for assistance?

if the new host denied, RUN AWAY....

Thor

Honorary Master
Reason why I won't use hetzner... Compatibility Zero

_neo

One option would be to use Outlook to migrate the data. First, recreate the current accounts on cPanel. Then, add the old and new accounts to Outlook using IMAP and then move the mail over for each folder via drag and drop. Might take some time, though, and a bit of bandwidth, but I think it may be your best bet.

Horde used to have a FetchMail utility, which would have been extremely useful here. Unfortunately, however, they removed it some time back.

KingBeven

One option would be to use Outlook to migrate the data. First, recreate the current accounts on cPanel. Then, add the old and new accounts to Outlook using IMAP and then move the mail over for each folder via drag and drop. Might take some time, though, and a bit of bandwidth, but I think it may be your best bet.

Horde used to have a FetchMail utility, which would have been extremely useful here. Unfortunately, however, they removed it some time back.
Thank you NEO I will do that exactly, hold thumbs ...