LA's Finest

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Only watched 101 so far. I adore the Bad Boys franchise & this is an offshoot so there are many BB references.

Not 100% sold just yet after 1 episode. It has some good elements (action, dialogue) but I am not feeling the full chemistry (yet) between the 2 leads, nothing remotely close like Smith & Lawrence.

I will still continue watching though. I am sure it will pick up narrative-wise.

PS: Pleasant surprise to see Charlie Runkle as the Captain.

Pic.png

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
I was ok, nice bit of action. I do think Gabrielle Union's badonkadonk takes up a bit too much of the screen though. But then some guys (and gals) are into that.

Also noticed how many shows are moving away from gay characters to bi characters?

FiestaST

Honorary Master
I asked some working buddies if they were keen on giving this a watch & no interest towards it.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
How many episodes have you watched?
Oh dear, here we go....

I watched the trailer....even though the cast already sent shivers down my spine.

And that was more than enough for me to realize that this is not worth my time, or anybody else's for that matter.

Terrible acting, writing, story, directing....need I continue?

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Oh dear, here we go....

I watched the trailer....even though the cast already sent shivers down my spine.

And that was more than enough for me to realize that this is not worth my time, or anybody else's for that matter.

Terrible acting, writing, story, directing....need I continue?
No, in fact all you needed for your initial reply was "none"

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Not really. At least I now know there are 40 other better trailers.
No...you know there are at least 40 other better shows, of which many full seasons have been watched, and are still being watched.

But, unfortunately you seemingly took it personally when I said the show you liked, was kuk.

So now we'll go round and round in this little pointless dance.