Level 3 Work Permit

tottenham

HI All,

I trust you are well. I will be doing part time work when lockdown level 3 kicks in as thats when its allowed. I wanted to know is private/personal work(Garden Work), do I need to apply for a permit or how does this work?

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
HI All,

I trust you are well. I will be doing part time work when lockdown level 3 kicks in as thats when its allowed. I wanted to know is private/personal work(Garden Work), do I need to apply for a permit or how does this work?
And for those that have applied for permits how long does it take to issue..? Is it a long process.?

isie

Honorary Master
HI All,

I'm not sure what the story for level 3 is, but if allowed I am assuming you have to get a CIPC essential services certificate.

And for those that have applied for permits how long does it take to issue..? Is it a long process.?
pretty easy form to fill out, all online and permits are issued almost instantly

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Permits are still a thing until the lockdown is lifted completely or the government waives the need for one, it's much easier to get away without one if you avoid the big roads but you can still be stopped and fined for not having one.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Found out last week you've also got to pay the CIPC for these certs? One of my suppliers can't get the certs cause the money has mysteriously disappeared that they paid.

Leno

Expert Member
Found out last week you've also got to pay the CIPC for these certs? One of my suppliers can't get the certs cause the money has mysteriously disappeared that they paid.

I got mine without paying, maybe they did not have their annual CIPC return in or something?

Otherwise they got scammed

isie

Honorary Master
we didn't have to pay a cent?
sounds like he got scammed

geezer

Expert Member
I just tested it myself, clicked on the link provided in post #3, clicked on "Please click here to download your certificate.", entered the company's enterprise number and Voilà, I had an updated certificate. No costs involved.

Lupus

Honorary Master
we didn't have to pay a cent?
sounds like he got scammed
I'm thinking so, or they just didn't want to come to site. From my side I have no idea, I just got a cert, don't know if my company paid or not.

isie

Honorary Master
I'm thinking so, or they just didn't want to come to site. From my side I have no idea, I just got a cert, don't know if my company paid or not.
no payment , the only requisite was to insert your company registration number (or they call it enterprise number) and fill out a few details and boom certificate issued.
freaking easy
I say this now but flip was a mission to do it on the day the site launched (when lock down started) , site crashing no assistance , had to figure out what to do myself , :mad:
at least they fixed it.

borro

Expert Member
I think we need more laws and permits. The more the merrier.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
I think this may fall away surely with the broader economy opening up? The only restrictions are now around gatherings, food establishments etc. More difficult to enforce a majority than minority.