Liberty Stash App

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Anyone know who to contact there to get a report showing what they have done with your contributions and how many shares you currently have in the fund. I've tried emailing them and using facebook, all i get back is check your bank statement. I know exactly how much i have contributed, i want to know what they have done with it.
Not that I know of. Why whould you want that though? It'll change daily anyway as you stash?

Natas

Expert Member
Anyone know who to contact there to get a report showing what they have done with your contributions and how many shares you currently have in the fund. I've tried emailing them and using facebook, all i get back is check your bank statement. I know exactly how much i have contributed, i want to know what they have done with it.
To this point, not sure if it has been covered earlier in the thread, but I use stash and the one issue i have is that you can't see your performance, ie how the value of the money you have stashed, has increased or decreased in value....

Amberstorn

The only way at the moment is when you log into the app it takes you to My Stash which gives you your total in the account which covers your contribution plus whatever profit or loss there is. On the History Tab you can see the total amount stashed, so your Profit or Loss will be the total in My Stash - the total stashed in the History Tab.

However there is no breakdown of how they invested and when.

Candystore

So, is this app still working? Mine has no option on the homepage to e.g. cash out. In fact, it does not even load properly.

Any way to retrieve my funds or did we lose this money to scammers (too)?

Last edited:

mr_norris

Expert Member
So, is this app still working? Mine has no option on the homepage to e.g. cash out. In fact, it does not even load properly.

Any way to retrieve my funds or did we lose this money (too)?
I am sure they are still working fine. A mate of mine still uses them. I used to use them but transferred the money to my TFSA at EasyEquities. I don't have the app installed anymore, but I remember an option to cash out being there.

Amberstorn

I am sure they are still working fine. A mate of mine still uses them. I used to use them but transferred the money to my TFSA at EasyEquities. I don't have the app installed anymore, but I remember an option to cash out being there.
Did exactly the same, much happier actually know what's going on in my account