Local COD Black OPS mense

Shahysteria

Hey,

Is there anyone out there got a PS3:wtf:.. Sick off playing overseas mense now:twisted: Just would rather play LOCAL Mense...:D

Anyone out there that is playing via PS3 Invite me Shaheedleeman :) Or give me your PS3 ID

Franna

Expert Member
From my experience you need a 1Mbps upload connection (thus 10Mbps ADSL line) to host a proper local game. It is also dead slow if you have MWeb and Telkom players in one game because of the lack of peering between the two ISPs.

My best connection speed is to players in the UK because of Mweb's 161ms direct link via SAT3/SAFE from CPT to Europe.

Shahysteria

Na I only get like 2 bars when playing online always... And Sometimes even 1 Bars :( I got a 10 MB ADSL at home.. :D

Wasp_21

Expert Member
Same as my ID here.

BUT, we don't play with campers! Warfare is warfare, not sitting in a tree, playing hide n go seek!

Franna

Expert Member
Haha - campers vs crazy monkeys running around in a gunfight with a tomahawk or knife.

Shahysteria

Na those who camp isn't fun... What is the point of that ekse... If no one comes 2 minutes wasted... :D

lived666

Executive Member
Na those who camp isn't fun... What is the point of that ekse... If no one comes 2 minutes wasted... :D

nah, i camp as much as possible, too slow to run around, plus if i wanted excersize i would join virgin.

Shahysteria

nah, i camp as much as possible, too slow to run around, plus if i wanted excersize i would join virgin.

But if the person knows where you at after the first time you shoot him then he will hunt you down LOL

Wasp_21

Expert Member

HUH! In game running! You need to exercise your thumbs more then! :) Campers must die! Best is to plant a claymore right behind them, and then shoot it so it explodes!!!

Shahysteria

HUH! In game running! You need to exercise your thumbs more then! :) Campers must die! Best is to plant a claymore right behind them, and then shoot it so it explodes!!!

LOL Or Flashbang them and stab him in his back and you can hide there just to kill him again :D . hahaha