• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

LOOK: Land protesters trash Durban school

ambroseg1

Executive Member
SA is now 100% part of Africa... just like we used to say a long time ago there isn't a single window intact in Mozambique, SA is probably going the same way. It happens when you take a system of discipline out for a bomb planting rubbish terrorist.
huh?

konfab

Honorary Master
What is the term the ANC so poignantly used again? Right got it: LIBERATION BEFORE EDUCATION

Sweevo

Honorary Master
You mean "stupid people deserve to be poor" right?
If you want to use the word deserve, then use it in context, like this
"If you deliberately sabotage others' opportunity to improve their lives, you deserve to be poor"
That covers these idjits as well as the government who "serves" them.

freddster

Expert Member
They didnt allow shyte like this. But because the anc wants to be popular they allow this. How many schools have been burnt down now must be 30? Tthw topic is schools being burnt down . No one mentionef race. I said discipline which there is a serious lack of.

Emjay

Expert Member
I only realised now that it's almost time for matric exams. Where the hell has this year gone!?

Education Department spokesperson Kwazi Mthethwa said it would not be fixing the damage to the Cato Manor school.
The poor are really their own worst enemies sometimes.

freddster

Expert Member
Then kindly explain what you meant. It seems to me that you are claiming that Apartheid was a system of discipline.

Shameful actions by the protestors.
Because thats what you want to believe. Would you rather see protester s f*cking everything up or getting dealt with?

freddster

Expert Member
What does that have to do with Apartheid specifically?
Where do you get apartheid from. I didn't mention apartheid? Aaaah. I said system of discipline... you immediately think apartheid. So you even you admit there was discipline. I never mentioned apartheid. LOL. Tsk tsk tsk. Closet apartheid apologist.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Where do you get apartheid from. I didn't mention apartheid? Aaaah. I said system of discipline... you immediately think apartheid. So you even you admit there was discipline. I never mentioned apartheid. LOL. Tsk tsk tsk. Closet apartheid apologist.
I apologise, I see you didn't mention Apartheid, someone else did that logical jump or just dragged it in..

But no, I do not agree what there was discipline in Apartheid....